Let's be clear
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website owned and provided by Voice Your Potential® Limited.
The name Voice Your Potential® is a Registered Trademark for Voice Your Potential Ltd. Company No: 09520488 Registered Office: 14 South Way, Newhaven, East Sussex, BN9 9LL UK.
The services, this site, and all information and/or content that you see, hear, or otherwise experience on this site are protected by U.K. and international copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Third Party Links Resources & Security
Links to websites from third parties may be available on this site. We are not responsible or liable for the accuracy of such websites, the content, products, or services on or available from such websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
All fees are subject to an annual review.
Vocal health is your responsibility.
In the interests of vocal well-being and to help fulfil any goals and responsibilities, it is important to please inform us of any issue/medical condition that may affect your participation with any service, course or coaching offered by Voice Your Potential®.
Please note the following for all COURSES:
If for any reason you are unable to attend:-
– You will be entitled to a full refund up to 30 days before the course start date.
– Cancellations within 30 but more than 7 days of the course start date will be refunded at 50%.
– Cancellations 7 days or less prior to the course start date, fee non-refundable.
TRANSFER to another course:
– You may (once only) Transfer up to 7 days prior to the course start date, the fee already paid to a similar course on another date.
If the place on the second course is subsequently cancelled. The refund will be in accordance with whichever cancellation is closest to the course start date.
Please note the following for all ONE2ONE sessions:
– To cancel a session please give a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to receive e a full refund.
Should Voice Your Potential® cancel a session, no charge will be made.
Pre-paid sessions can be carried forward to another date or refunded in full.