About Us and You
Reach Your Vocal Goals
Clarify your Understanding of the Voice
- Establish a reliable technique
- Accelerate your knowledge
- Confidently represent your organisation
- Maintain your voice at the optimum level
- Learn how to avoid pain or fatigue
- Have effective vocal communication
How the Estill approach can help you
Estill Voice Training - a universal model of vocal function underpins our training
- Explore anatomy and physiology of the voice
- Be more powerful
- Practical, healthy answers to your vocal questions
- Effective strategies for teaching others
- Be more expressive
- Isolate anatomical structure to maximise control
Already have an established voice? cement and maintain it whatever your technique or method.
BA (hons) Music
MA (vocal performance)
LLCM TD (classical guitar)
Post Grad. Cert. Education (secondary)
Certified Master Teacher – Estill Voice Training (CMT)
Certified Course Instructor – Estill Voice Training (CCI)
Examiner with Testing Privilages – Estill Voice Training (TP)
Teacher & Singer
As one of the UKs most experienced and qualified teachers/examiners of the Estill Model, Charlotte works with West End singers and musical directors as well as mentoring voice and singing teachers working in the major institutions.
She is a director of Voice Your Potential® Ltd producing Estill and related courses throughout the UK and Europe.
Charlotte has testing privileges to examine for Estill Voice International and is also Vice-President of the Estill Certification Advisory Board.